Do you have a lifestyle or travel blog? Mine is a bit of both. Traveling and writing about it is one of my favorite things to do. I love to relive those precious moments I’ve spent traveling over again by immortalizing them in my blog, and writing really helps me to de-stress. However, no matter how passionate you can be about something, you probably will get writer’s block at some point. Fear not, dear friends. I’ve come up with 50 travel blog post ideas, for when you (and I) get a case of writer’s-block-itis. It’s a thing, trust me.
While I don’t have the luxury to travel for long periods of times or very often, I do still fit it in quite a bit. My blog isn’t purely a travel blog but a few of my blog posts are full of food and sight-seeing. While that’s perfectly fine, I decided to have a little brain-storming session for more ideas. Feel free to add your own in the comments!
And now, without further ado..
- Write about the coffee culture of where you’re visiting
- How do local women dress?
- How do local men dress?
- Describe one local tradition that stands out to you
- Interview with a local
- Where is the best bar in town?
- Where do the locals go out?
- Rate the local desserts you’ve tried
- Photo diary of your day
- How to pack for visiting (country)
- Hacks for getting by in (country) – include emergency numbers, customs and other useful information
- How do they treat their pets?
- What’s the city like at night?
- What’s the city like during the day?
- Reverse travel bucket list (list the places you’ve been)
- Bucket list of the places you have yet to go
- Tips on applying to a visa to (country)
- List of museums you must visit
- List of free things to do in (city/country)
- Post about the tourist traps to avoid
- Instagram friendly cafes
- How to budget for an international trip
- Lost in translation – write a funny post about not being able to communicate with the locals!
- Travel and Love – write a love story that happened to you or someone you know while traveling
- Advice for single women travelers
- If you had unlimited money, describe your dream luxury vacation
- International phone/roaming tips
- What is the best public transportation in (city/country)?
- Your AirBnB experience: Do you recommend it or not?
- Top 5 European cities to visit
- Top 5 Asian cities to visit
- Top 5 South American cities to visit
- Top 5 North American cities to Visit
- Top 5 African cities to visit
- Top 5 Oceania cities to Visit
- Tips for layovers
- 5 essentials for a plane journey
- Worst travel experience
- Best travel experience
- Favorite travel books
- How to make a DIY travel diary
- Restaurant Review
- Castles to visit
- Favorite Hikes in (country)
- Tips on train/plane/bus/boat/camel travel
- 10 favorite travel Instagram accounts
- 5 things you need to know before visiting (city/country)
- Things that make you feel at home when you’re abroad
- Post about a music festival
- One day in (city/country)
As always, don’t forget to connect with me here:
Oh, and I snap randomly… Snapchat: caffeineberry
If you have any questions or comments, ping me an email me at email@example.com